Sunday, March 8, 2009

I Did It. It is Me.

3-8-09... Apex, NC, I had to take the boy kid to the dentist early last week (I have a girl kid too) and when we left DDSville, the kid wanted lunch. With a Cookout close, it was a natural thought. My wallet fought back. Two Washingtons do not cut it for lunch. "Hey, I will make you a sandwich when we get back to the house." "Okay"... was the meek reply.

Right behind the dentist is a Fresh Market. Usually I would hit it for a few things while the kid was in the chair and then high tail it back to pick him up. Remember hitting Fresh Market for a few things is always $35.

Then it dawned on me. I am the crumb bum messing the economy up. That Cookout should have grabbed ten bucks from me, Fresh Market thirty five... That was $45 I did not spend. These two fine establishments were short $45 that day. The taxes the government would have grabbed went AWOL too.

I am the one messing things up. It is me. NOW multiply me times a few million.

Honestly, I have not spent much money at all this past week. Now, when my lease is up in December, I will get a new vehicle. But that is nine months away.

If we do not spend, businesses and the government receive no revenue. Nothin' from nothin' leaves nothin'. So...

I PROMISE I WILL SPEND MONEY EVERY DAY THIS WEEK. Look for me, I am coming!

Happy selling.

No comments: