Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Newest Hybrid

3-31-09 Apex, NC... The newest hybrid is one ugly ride. This crazy blend of White House strategy and Automotive challenge is turning this two door into a junk heap. You simply cannot combine politics and economics and see the headlights. For the first time since the 1970's I cannot predict what the heck will happen over the next 30 days and through the 2009 model year.

I know this though, the people running the government are not there for their business sense or their business prowess...

I am worried for our compatriots. I am worried about our middle class and our children. I am worried about the business I love. And I am powerless to stop the Federal decision making process as they pick and choose their targets...

I say keep plugging. Keep selling. And keep your chins up... you are a proud lot. Those of you in the business who voted on 11-4, is this what you voted for?

I think not... especially the union people; you have been let down...

No comments: