Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Out with the OLD and in with the NEW

Apex, NC... I was thinking this morning, and for me that is a dangerous behavior, that 2008 was a challenging 365. I am being so kind in that description. I learned so many new terms this year: contractions, bridge loans, bloated portfolios, reprieves, and hedge funds among so many others. But I still took a major risk in starting my own sales recruiting and training business two days after the mid-September financial tumble. Why did I do it? Easy. This is America. The only true land of opportunity is right here out my windows. I am opening a lot of doors and plan growth in 2009. And I "ain't" looking back. The only person I have to answer to is me. Taking care of my customers is my ticket to ride.

Growth? That is not a term we heard much in 2008. Google business and growth and you will be stunned how many businesses have blossomed. You do not contract and eliminate your way to success. You GROW to success. That is the definition of our business.

Look at every aspect of what you do and focus on GROWTH. 2009 is the year to really say, "Out with the old and in with the new!"

Happy New Year everyone!! May you grow in your success. 2009 will be just fine!

Happy selling!

No comments: